- Medical Expense (70 to 90%)
- Lost Time Cases
- Indemnity Expense (80 to 100%)
- Reserve Setting
- Indirect Cost
Employer Responsibilities and Requirements
- Development of a “light duty” return to work program.
- Employer must provide a detailed list of Jobs, descriptions and duties.
- UHS and the employer will develop processes and procedures for education of and communication with covered employees.
- Reporting requirements. Employers shall submit reports timely and in such form as required by NYS codes, rules and regulations to the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Employee handbook shall be developed by UHS and provided to the employer for distribution as required by law to each employee
You can now sign up for your COVID-19 vaccination in MyChart!May 07, 2021
Now you can schedule your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine through your UHS MyChart account.
A time to celebrate and recognize nursing professionalsMay 06, 2021
UHS salutes all of its nursing professionals on this, Nurses Day, May 6, and throughout Nurses Week 2020.
You may qualify for a broadband subsidyMay 03, 2021
You may qualify for a new broadband subsidy program that could help you pay for computer access to the World Wide Web and virtual health options.
Heart Walk Raffle Basket WinnersApril 30, 2021
Thank you to everyone who supported Team UHS and the American Heart Association this year by purchasing raffle tickets! Click the article above to see the full list of winners.