- Medical Expense (70 to 90%)
- Lost Time Cases
- Indemnity Expense (80 to 100%)
- Reserve Setting
- Indirect Cost
Employer Responsibilities and Requirements
- Development of a “light duty” return to work program.
- Employer must provide a detailed list of Jobs, descriptions and duties.
- UHS and the employer will develop processes and procedures for education of and communication with covered employees.
- Reporting requirements. Employers shall submit reports timely and in such form as required by NYS codes, rules and regulations to the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Employee handbook shall be developed by UHS and provided to the employer for distribution as required by law to each employee
Dunkin' donates $8,658 to the UHS FoundationSeptember 23, 2020
On August 26, Dunkin' held their 2020 Iced Coffee Day and for every iced coffee sold Dunkin' donated one dollar to the UHS Foundation.
UHS becomes key PPE resource for schoolsSeptember 21, 2020
UHS has become a key resource in the Southern Tier’s ongoing battle against COVID-19, with schools across Broome and Tioga counties the most recent beneficiaries.
UHS offers flu shots by appointment onlySeptember 21, 2020
Flu season will be a bit different this year, with the added specter of COVID-19 always on people's minds as fall and winter approach.
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital visits local schools for handwashing experimentSeptember 21, 2020
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital brought its germ-busting equipment to the Walton and Hancock central school districts to show students the proper way to wash their hands.