- Medical Expense (70 to 90%)
- Lost Time Cases
- Indemnity Expense (80 to 100%)
- Reserve Setting
- Indirect Cost
Employer Responsibilities and Requirements
- Development of a “light duty” return to work program.
- Employer must provide a detailed list of Jobs, descriptions and duties.
- UHS and the employer will develop processes and procedures for education of and communication with covered employees.
- Reporting requirements. Employers shall submit reports timely and in such form as required by NYS codes, rules and regulations to the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Employee handbook shall be developed by UHS and provided to the employer for distribution as required by law to each employee
URGENT UPDATE: Temporary Suspension of VisitationOctober 28, 2021
UHS Hospitals remain committed to ensuring the best care for our patients, while ensuring staff, patient and visitor safety during the unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19.
Healthcare system names six to key leadership rolesOctober 26, 2021
Six individuals have been named to key leadership roles within the United Health Services (UHS) healthcare system. The appointments were announced by John M. Carrigg, president and chief executive officer at UHS.
Avoid gathering in large groupsOctober 19, 2021
COVID-19 cases are surging again across the Southern Tier. A number of those suffering with the disease are hospitalized, emergency rooms are struggling to cope with high patient demand, and healthcare institutions are facing staffing issues.
UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital implements Visitor Management at new Main EntranceOctober 15, 2021
With the opening of its new Main Entrance, UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital will implement a new visitor management system starting Monday, October 18.