- Medical Expense (70 to 90%)
- Lost Time Cases
- Indemnity Expense (80 to 100%)
- Reserve Setting
- Indirect Cost
Employer Responsibilities and Requirements
- Development of a “light duty” return to work program.
- Employer must provide a detailed list of Jobs, descriptions and duties.
- UHS and the employer will develop processes and procedures for education of and communication with covered employees.
- Reporting requirements. Employers shall submit reports timely and in such form as required by NYS codes, rules and regulations to the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Employee handbook shall be developed by UHS and provided to the employer for distribution as required by law to each employee
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital to hold Pfizer Vaccine ClinicJuly 28, 2021
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital will be offering a free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Tuesday, August 3 and Wednesday, August 4 from 9AM - 5PM at UHS Primary Care Walton, 2 Titus Place, Walton, NY.
More baby pictures needed by August 12 for Cutest Baby ContestJuly 26, 2021
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital is excited to be able to once again sponsor the Cutest Baby Contest during the Delaware County Fair. However, we need more photos by August 12!
Learn more about Osteoporosis in Tuesday’s virtual health talkJuly 23, 2021
UHS Chenango Memorial’s 2021 Lunchtime Learning Series continues with a special presentation on Osteoporosis, presented by Nicole Osterhout, NP-C, of UHS Rheumatology. Join us at 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27 for the fifth and final installment.
UHS receives $1.5 million for hepatitis C outreachJuly 19, 2021
UHS has received a $1.5 million grant from the New York State Department of Health to extend outreach programs to people affected by the disease hepatitis C.