- Medical Expense (70 to 90%)
- Lost Time Cases
- Indemnity Expense (80 to 100%)
- Reserve Setting
- Indirect Cost
Employer Responsibilities and Requirements
- Development of a “light duty” return to work program.
- Employer must provide a detailed list of Jobs, descriptions and duties.
- UHS and the employer will develop processes and procedures for education of and communication with covered employees.
- Reporting requirements. Employers shall submit reports timely and in such form as required by NYS codes, rules and regulations to the Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Employee handbook shall be developed by UHS and provided to the employer for distribution as required by law to each employee
UHS Primary Care Endicott gives patient WingsMarch 04, 2021
UHS patient Bill Dalton needed a treatment that was available at the Cleveland Clinic, but didn't have a way to get there. UHS Primary Care Endicott staff sprang into action, making arrangements through two charitable organizations to fly Mr. Dalton.
Visitation to resume at Southern Tier hospitals March 5March 04, 2021
Visitation, which has been greatly limited as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, will resume as of Friday, March 5, with some restrictions still in place.
Stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccine information sessions & Town Hall meetingsMarch 04, 2021
As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be rolled out across New York State, there's a lot of information being made available to you.
Tips for helping your child wear a maskMarch 02, 2021
Learn five things you can do to help children get used to wearing masks.