Don’t make an extra stop on your way home! Have your prescription filled at one of our on-site hospital pharmacies in Johnson City and Binghamton or clinic locations at Vestal and Endicott. There is a UHS pharmacy location at Delaware Valley Hospital in Walton, NY as well.
We know that the last thing you want to do is stop somewhere else on your way home. The on-site pharmacies at our hospitals and medical centers make it quick and convenient to fill your prescriptions, taking most or all insurance plans.
We offer all pre-op and post-op medications prescribed by your provider at UHS Pharmacy at Wilson Place, on the first floor right across the street from UHS Wilson Medical Center, and at the UHS Binghamton General Hospital Retail Pharmacy, located across the street from the hospital at 52 Harrison St, Johnson City and in 33 Mitchell Avenue, Binghamton Summit Building. Get all your prescriptions conveniently filled at our medical centers while you are being discharged. They'll be ready to go when you leave.
Our Southern Tier, NY hospital pharmacies are staffed by friendly, knowledgeable people who are here to serve you. We have five locations: Binghamton, Endicott, Vestal, Johnson City on Harrison Street, and the Community Pharmacy at Delaware Valley Hospital. Ask your provider about our services.
Each hospital pharmacy location offers many professional services you are looking for:
- Convenience by saving you time which gets you home faster, with complete services on-site
- Quick and efficient turn-around time when processing
- Provides personalized service with many internal cost-saving programs
- Enables your caregiver to bring your prescription to you while you’re waiting to be released
- Accepts all major insurance plans
- UHS Pharmacies are open to the general public, dispensing all categories of prescription drugs, and have access to a broad range of specialty drugs
- Specialty Pharmacy services recently opened on-site at BGH offering high-cost drugs needed to treat complex disease states upon referral by your Specialty provider
- We also offer many common over-the-counter products with low-cost pricing
- Reach out and contact any one of our UHS outpatient pharmacy locations as we are here to serve you in many ways
Take precautions as temps get lowJanuary 14, 2022
With frigid temperatures in the forecast, we want to remind everyone that serious health problems can result from prolonged exposure to the cold.
Ann Ostrander Recognized as UHS Legendary Award RecipientJanuary 13, 2022
Ann Ostrander, LPN at UHS Delaware Valley Hospital, could easily be considered an all-around, best-in-class teammate. Ann is an exceptional role model and consistently displays our Values of Compassion, Trust, Respect, Teamwork, and Innovation.
UHS nurse profiled in SUNY Broome feature about New VisionsJanuary 12, 2022
UHS BOCES New Visions graduate Kaitlyn Dattoria is the subject of a SUNY Broome “The Buzz” website story about New Visions as preparation for careers in nursing.
Use community locations instead of Emergency Departments for COVID-19 testingJanuary 05, 2022
Local healthcare organizations would like to remind the community that there are several COVID-19 testing locations throughout the community. A new community test site is opening on Friday at Binghamton University.