Don’t make an extra stop on your way home! Have your prescription filled at one of our on-site hospital pharmacies in Johnson City and Binghamton or clinic locations at Vestal and Endicott. There is a UHS pharmacy location at Delaware Valley Hospital in Walton, NY as well.
We know that the last thing you want to do is stop somewhere else on your way home. The on-site pharmacies at our hospitals and medical centers make it quick and convenient to fill your prescriptions, taking most or all insurance plans.
We offer all pre-op and post-op medications prescribed by your provider at UHS Pharmacy at Wilson Place, on the first floor right across the street from UHS Wilson Medical Center, and at the UHS Binghamton General Hospital Retail Pharmacy, located across the street from the hospital at 52 Harrison St, Johnson City and in 33 Mitchell Avenue, Binghamton Summit Building. Get all your prescriptions conveniently filled at our medical centers while you are being discharged. They'll be ready to go when you leave.
Our Southern Tier, NY hospital pharmacies are staffed by friendly, knowledgeable people who are here to serve you. We have five locations: Binghamton, Endicott, Vestal, Johnson City on Harrison Street, and the Community Pharmacy at Delaware Valley Hospital. Ask your provider about our services.
Each hospital pharmacy location offers many professional services you are looking for:
- Convenience by saving you time which gets you home faster, with complete services on-site
- Quick and efficient turn-around time when processing
- Provides personalized service with many internal cost-saving programs
- Enables your caregiver to bring your prescription to you while you’re waiting to be released
- Accepts all major insurance plans
- UHS Pharmacies are open to the general public, dispensing all categories of prescription drugs, and have access to a broad range of specialty drugs
- Specialty Pharmacy services recently opened on-site at BGH offering high-cost drugs needed to treat complex disease states upon referral by your Specialty provider
- We also offer many common over-the-counter products with low-cost pricing
- Reach out and contact any one of our UHS outpatient pharmacy locations as we are here to serve you in many ways
URGENT UPDATE: Temporary Suspension of VisitationOctober 16, 2021
UHS Hospitals remain committed to ensuring the best care for our patients, while ensuring staff, patient and visitor safety during the unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19. Effective October 16, all visitation is suspended except as outlined below (see Visitor Restriction Exceptions). These restrictions are in place for all areas of UHS Wilson Medical Center, UHS Binghamton General Hospital and all UHS Primary & Specialty Care locations.
Shed your Meds on National Drug Take Back DayOctober 14, 2021
Clear your cabinet and ‘Shed the Meds’ for National Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, October 23 at the Broome County Health Department (255 Front Street, Binghamton) from 9am - 2pm.
$26.7 million coming to Southern Tier, AG says at UHSOctober 13, 2021
The Southern Tier has been approved to receive $26.7 million from the state to combat opioid use, New York State Attorney General Letitia James announced in an Oct. 13 news conference at UHS.
UHS highlights benefits of Physical Therapy during national observanceOctober 13, 2021
Physical therapists are licensed healthcare providers who help patients avoid surgery and prescription drugs, maximize your mobility, manage pain and chronic conditions, and improve your physical function and fitness.