Please complete this UHS Care Check survey prior to reporting for your shift at any UHS entity.
- Mosby's Nursing Skills
- Retiree & Tuition Payments
- Quality Talent Suite User Registration Instructions for New Employees
- E-learning Instructions
- Clinical Systems Training Resources
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Schedule your Annual Health Assessment
- Voya Financial
Internal Candidates: Applying as a Current UHS Employee
When you apply for a different job or a transfer, you are considered an internal candidate because you are already employed by UHS and have an active employment record in Workday.
You will apply as an internal candidate if you are:
- Looking to transfer within your current UHS entity
- Considering a role in a different UHS entity
- A contingent worker (traveler, consultant, etc.) and are seeking a regular/permanent role
Internal candidates should not apply for jobs using the NY UHS Careers website. If you are prompted to create an account, you're in the wrong place—all employees already have a Workday account, which makes the application process much quicker!
If you are a current UHS employee, provider, or contingent worker and apply as an external candidate, this will delay the application process and require you to apply again as an internal candidate.
How to Apply as an Internal Candidate
- Log into your Workday account here using your @nyuhs.org credential and active directory password
- Enter Browse Jobs in the global search bar and select the Browse Jobs report
- Find jobs and apply through your Workday Jobs Hub; you can also review your current or previous applications and manage your job search from this hub