Corporate and Workforce Development Programs
- UHS Business Direct is proud to announce Corporate and Workforce Development Programs in partnership with SUNY Broome
- Our extensive offering of customized continuing education and employee training programs are designed to help you develop and maintain a talented work force and help companies with their continuous improvement initiatives.
- Programs are customized from a listing of desired skills and training from each of our main program groupings, offering your group the training that best fits your organization.
Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Fundamentals of Supervision
- Performance Management and Motivation
- Building Accountability
- Conflict Resolution Workshop Series
- Team Development
- Strategic Planning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Managing Differences
- Building Trust, Credibility and Loyalty
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Writing: Technical and Business
- Results-Based Interactions
- Listening Skills
- Business Etiquette and Professionalism Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Customer Service Techniques
- Understanding Customer Needs and Behaviors
Professional Development Programs
- Ethics and Values
- Adapting to Change
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
- Time Management
- Making the Most of Meetings
- Stress Management
- Developing, Motivating and Retaining Talent.
- We focus on delivering ideas and solutions in all areas of Leadership and Management Development i.e.; Assertiveness Training, Conflict Management, Time Management, Employee Morale and Performance, Team Building, Adapting to Change, Communication Skill Building, Stress Management, Questioning and Listening Skills.
Give your Management Team and Employees the tools to make them the best and stand above the rest!