- Faster care for your patients, the frustrating delays and barriers for approvals that exist in “traditional” WC System are removed
- Provider requests for authorization of diagnostics, services, surgery will be granted usually on the same day or within one business day of request
- Nurse Case Managers will manage the “Company” communication and lessen the expectation on providers to complete yet another form or make another call
- Fewer Controverted Claims, less than 0.5% of our claims are controverted because of “Point of Entry” care management and redirection
- No discounted Fee Schedules, all claims are paid at 100% of the NYS WC Fee Schedule and paid by the UHS WC PPO in a 30 to 45 day period
COVID-19 incubation timelineNovember 24, 2020
During this holiday season please be reminded of the COVID-19 incubation timeline. The incubation time for COVID-19 is up to 14 days.
Visions Federal Credit Union Supports COVID-19 TestingNovember 16, 2020
Visions Federal Credit Union has provided UHS Hospitals with a $15,000 grant that will allow them to expand their COVID-19 testing capacity.
United Health Services (UHS) Supply Chain receives National ECRI Institute AwardNovember 10, 2020
ECRI, an independent nonprofit organization that improves the safety, quality, and cost-effectiveness of patient care, announced the winners of its ninth annual Healthcare
Wilson Place pharmacy now open around-the-clockNovember 09, 2020
The UHS Pharmacy at Wilson Place, 52 Harrison St. in Johnson City, is providing around-the-clock pharmacy services as of Monday, Nov. 9.