- Faster care for your patients, the frustrating delays and barriers for approvals that exist in “traditional” WC System are removed
- Provider requests for authorization of diagnostics, services, surgery will be granted usually on the same day or within one business day of request
- Nurse Case Managers will manage the “Company” communication and lessen the expectation on providers to complete yet another form or make another call
- Fewer Controverted Claims, less than 0.5% of our claims are controverted because of “Point of Entry” care management and redirection
- No discounted Fee Schedules, all claims are paid at 100% of the NYS WC Fee Schedule and paid by the UHS WC PPO in a 30 to 45 day period
Stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccine information sessions & Town Hall meetingsFebruary 23, 2021
As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be rolled out across New York State, there's a lot of information being made available to you.
Wear a mask after you get the COVID-19 vaccineFebruary 19, 2021
It's important to keep wearing a mask and continue to practice social distancing, even after you've received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Rock Steady Boxing classes now available with UHS Sports PerformanceFebruary 17, 2021
UHS Sports Performance is excited to announce that it is partnering with Rock Steady Boxing Southern Tier as its 2nd affiliate site.
When a storm hits, think Virtual HealthFebruary 15, 2021
With the big storm coming Feb. 15 and 16, here is some helpful information: Now you can use UHS’ Virtual Health option, connecting with your healthcare provider for a visit via your home computer or mobile device.