- Faster care for your patients, the frustrating delays and barriers for approvals that exist in “traditional” WC System are removed
- Provider requests for authorization of diagnostics, services, surgery will be granted usually on the same day or within one business day of request
- Nurse Case Managers will manage the “Company” communication and lessen the expectation on providers to complete yet another form or make another call
- Fewer Controverted Claims, less than 0.5% of our claims are controverted because of “Point of Entry” care management and redirection
- No discounted Fee Schedules, all claims are paid at 100% of the NYS WC Fee Schedule and paid by the UHS WC PPO in a 30 to 45 day period
Dunkin' donates $8,658 to the UHS FoundationSeptember 23, 2020
On August 26, Dunkin' held their 2020 Iced Coffee Day and for every iced coffee sold Dunkin' donated one dollar to the UHS Foundation.
UHS becomes key PPE resource for schoolsSeptember 21, 2020
UHS has become a key resource in the Southern Tier’s ongoing battle against COVID-19, with schools across Broome and Tioga counties the most recent beneficiaries.
UHS offers flu shots by appointment onlySeptember 21, 2020
Flu season will be a bit different this year, with the added specter of COVID-19 always on people's minds as fall and winter approach.
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital visits local schools for handwashing experimentSeptember 21, 2020
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital brought its germ-busting equipment to the Walton and Hancock central school districts to show students the proper way to wash their hands.