- Faster care for your patients, the frustrating delays and barriers for approvals that exist in “traditional” WC System are removed
- Provider requests for authorization of diagnostics, services, surgery will be granted usually on the same day or within one business day of request
- Nurse Case Managers will manage the “Company” communication and lessen the expectation on providers to complete yet another form or make another call
- Fewer Controverted Claims, less than 0.5% of our claims are controverted because of “Point of Entry” care management and redirection
- No discounted Fee Schedules, all claims are paid at 100% of the NYS WC Fee Schedule and paid by the UHS WC PPO in a 30 to 45 day period
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital to hold Pfizer Vaccine ClinicJuly 28, 2021
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital will be offering a free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Tuesday, August 3 and Wednesday, August 4 from 9AM - 5PM at UHS Primary Care Walton, 2 Titus Place, Walton, NY.
More baby pictures needed by August 12 for Cutest Baby ContestJuly 26, 2021
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital is excited to be able to once again sponsor the Cutest Baby Contest during the Delaware County Fair. However, we need more photos by August 12!
Learn more about Osteoporosis in Tuesday’s virtual health talkJuly 23, 2021
UHS Chenango Memorial’s 2021 Lunchtime Learning Series continues with a special presentation on Osteoporosis, presented by Nicole Osterhout, NP-C, of UHS Rheumatology. Join us at 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27 for the fifth and final installment.
UHS receives $1.5 million for hepatitis C outreachJuly 19, 2021
UHS has received a $1.5 million grant from the New York State Department of Health to extend outreach programs to people affected by the disease hepatitis C.