- Faster care for your patients, the frustrating delays and barriers for approvals that exist in “traditional” WC System are removed
- Provider requests for authorization of diagnostics, services, surgery will be granted usually on the same day or within one business day of request
- Nurse Case Managers will manage the “Company” communication and lessen the expectation on providers to complete yet another form or make another call
- Fewer Controverted Claims, less than 0.5% of our claims are controverted because of “Point of Entry” care management and redirection
- No discounted Fee Schedules, all claims are paid at 100% of the NYS WC Fee Schedule and paid by the UHS WC PPO in a 30 to 45 day period
You can now sign up for your COVID-19 vaccination in MyChart!May 07, 2021
Now you can schedule your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine through your UHS MyChart account.
A time to celebrate and recognize nursing professionalsMay 06, 2021
UHS salutes all of its nursing professionals on this, Nurses Day, May 6, and throughout Nurses Week 2020.
You may qualify for a broadband subsidyMay 03, 2021
You may qualify for a new broadband subsidy program that could help you pay for computer access to the World Wide Web and virtual health options.
Heart Walk Raffle Basket WinnersApril 30, 2021
Thank you to everyone who supported Team UHS and the American Heart Association this year by purchasing raffle tickets! Click the article above to see the full list of winners.