How to Get Started
- WC PPO Administrative Fees are determined by a comprehensive review and analysis of 2 to 3 years of preceding loss history as well as size and industry type.
- The review focus is on frequency and severity of claims to determine the resources necessary to service the claims.
- The WC PPO conducts on site orientations for all employees and their supervisors on the benefits of workers’ comp managed care
- Employees are educated on their rights and responsibilities, including: care access, provider choice, consequences of going out of network, obtaining 2nd opinions, and opting out.
- Employee handbook and instruction card will be provided for distribution as required by law to each employee.
You can now sign up for your COVID-19 vaccination in MyChart!May 07, 2021
Now you can schedule your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine through your UHS MyChart account.
A time to celebrate and recognize nursing professionalsMay 06, 2021
UHS salutes all of its nursing professionals on this, Nurses Day, May 6, and throughout Nurses Week 2020.
You may qualify for a broadband subsidyMay 03, 2021
You may qualify for a new broadband subsidy program that could help you pay for computer access to the World Wide Web and virtual health options.
Heart Walk Raffle Basket WinnersApril 30, 2021
Thank you to everyone who supported Team UHS and the American Heart Association this year by purchasing raffle tickets! Click the article above to see the full list of winners.