How to Get Started
- WC PPO Administrative Fees are determined by a comprehensive review and analysis of 2 to 3 years of preceding loss history as well as size and industry type.
- The review focus is on frequency and severity of claims to determine the resources necessary to service the claims.
- The WC PPO conducts on site orientations for all employees and their supervisors on the benefits of workers’ comp managed care
- Employees are educated on their rights and responsibilities, including: care access, provider choice, consequences of going out of network, obtaining 2nd opinions, and opting out.
- Employee handbook and instruction card will be provided for distribution as required by law to each employee.
United Health Services hospital named Commerce Chenango's 'Non-Profit of Year'October 01, 2020
United Health Services' Chenango Memorial Hospital has been named “Non-Profit of the Year” by Chenango County's lead business advocacy and economic development organization
Don't Delay! Schedule your flu shot today!September 29, 2020
We're making it easy with drive up flu shots!
Credit Union Warm in Winter Collection has begunSeptember 28, 2020
The UHS Employees Credit Union has started their Warm in Winter campaign. They are gathering needed clothing for children in our local community.
Dunkin' donates $8,568 to the UHS FoundationSeptember 23, 2020
On August 26, Dunkin' held their 2020 Iced Coffee Day and for every iced coffee sold Dunkin' donated one dollar to the UHS Foundation.