Rotations for Osteopathic Students
We offer an outstanding setting for osteopathic students to complete their core or elective rotations. Our commitment to helping you enhance your osteopathic skills makes us an excellent site to gain a complete, well-rounded clinical rotation.
3rd Year Core Rotations
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Surgery
- Students from PCOM and NYITCOM may complete their entire 3rd year core rotations with us based on availability.
4th Year Elective Rotations
Available to both Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Students:
- Critical Care
- Family Medicine Ambulatory
- Family Medicine Rural/Underserved
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathic Recognition Track elective (formerly OMM)
- Uro/GYN Surgery
Sub-Internships - Critical Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Apply through VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service at: www.aamc.org/vsas. Our institution is listed as: United Health Services Hospitals.
International Students contact our Student Coordinator, Cindy Cleveland 607-763-6391.
United Health Services Maintains Affiliation Agreements With:
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- TOURO College of Osteopathic Medicine - Harlem, NY
- Sackler School of Medicine NY State/American Program of Tel Aviv University
- Lincoln Memorial University – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
UHSH received ACGME Osteopathic Recognition Accreditation Track Accreditation in 2015. As of June 2019, nine Family Medicine and three Internal Medicine residents have completed the training program and graduated with Osteopathic Recognition.