Memorials and Tributes
A gift to a UHS organization can be made in memory of someone who has passed away, in honor of someone special, or to mark a special occasion or important event. Some donors make tribute gifts to recognize a doctor or to show gratitude to a nurse or caregiver. This is a wonderful way to remember or honor a friend or loved one.
Tribute gifts may be designated to a particular program or area of care or may be made to support the greatest need.
Here are some examples of tribute gifts you can make:
- In memory or honor of someone dear
- On a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, bar or bat mitzvah, retirement) for a friend or loved one
- To brighten someone's day or to wish someone a speedy recovery
- Congratulations for a graduate or for a job well done
- With thanks to a physician, nurse or caregiver