UHS Virtual Walk-In
Get convenient care online
During your online provider visit, receive a diagnosis and prescription (if needed) for your illness from the convenience of your home or work. Answer a few simple questions about your symptoms to begin your online provider visit, and receive a virtual care response between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Virtual Walk-In patients are treated by the trusted UHS providers they would see in a walk-in clinic. For current UHS patients, the provider already has access to your UHS health record.
Your insurance company will be billed when your virtual visit is complete.
Conditions We Treat
Respiratory Infections and Allergies
- Cold or sinus infection
- Hay fever/allergies
- Influenza (flu)*
- Female bladder infection (UTI)
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Start a new oral birth control medication
- Refill current oral birth control medication
- Morning-after pill (Emergency contraception)
Skin and Nail Problems
- Athlete’s foot
- Diaper rash
- Fungal skin infection (tinea)
- Jock itch
- Skin irritation (contact dermatitis)
- Unwanted or other skin conditions
- Constipation and/or diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Heartburn or acid reflux (GERD)
Injuries and Pain
- Minor burns
- Lower back pain
Medication to Prevent Illness or Infection
- Influenza prevention
- Pertussis (whooping cough) exposure
- Quit tobacco
- Malaria prevention
- Motion sickness prevention
Eye and Mouth Problems
- Canker or cold sore
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Sty (bump or bumps on the eyelid
- Head lice
- Tick bite
URAC’s telehealth accreditation standards were developed in consultation with leading experts in the telehealth industry, including representatives from healthcare providers, technology firms, consumer organizations, insurers, and academics. Industry best practices were identified in areas such as quality and coordination of care, access, safety, systems integrity and reliability, consumer protection and empowerment, and regulatory compliance.
Achievement of the URAC Telehealth Accreditation seal is a mark of high-performing telehealth providers who believe in and practice excellence.