Get convenient care online
During your online provider visit, receive a diagnosis and prescription (if needed) for your illness from the convenience of your home or work. Answer a few simple questions about your symptoms to begin your online provider visit, and receive a virtual care response between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Virtual Walk-In patients are treated by the trusted United Health Services providers they would see in a walk-in clinic. For current United Health Services patients, the provider already has access to your United Health Services health record.
Your insurance company will be billed when your virtual visit is complete.
Conditions We Treat
Respiratory Infections and Allergies
- Cold or sinus infection
- Hay fever/allergies
- Influenza (flu)*
- Female bladder infection (UTI)
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Start a new oral birth control medication
- Refill current oral birth control medication
- Morning-after pill (Emergency contraception)
Anxiety and Depression
- To offer people in the community another option for mental health screening and services, UHS now offers Virtual Walk-In visits for concerns related to anxiety and depression.
Skin and Nail Problems
- Athlete’s foot
- Diaper rash
- Fungal skin infection (tinea)
- Jock itch
- Skin irritation (contact dermatitis)
- Unwanted or other skin conditions
- Constipation and/or diarrhea (gastrointestinal conditions)
- Heartburn or acid reflux (GERD)
Injuries and Pain
- Minor burns
- Lower back pain
Medication to Prevent Illness or Infection
- Influenza prevention
- Pertussis (whooping cough) exposure
- Quit tobacco
- Malaria prevention
- Motion sickness prevention
Eye and Mouth Problems
- Canker or cold sore
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Sty (bump or bumps on the eyelid
- Head lice
- Tick bite
URAC’s telehealth accreditation standards were developed in consultation with leading experts in the telehealth industry, including representatives from healthcare providers, technology firms, consumer organizations, insurers, and academics. Industry best practices were identified in areas such as quality and coordination of care, access, safety, systems integrity and reliability, consumer protection and empowerment, and regulatory compliance.
Achievement of the URAC Telehealth Accreditation seal is a mark of high-performing telehealth providers who believe in and practice excellence.
Tips for helping your child wear a maskMarch 02, 2021
Learn five things you can do to help children get used to wearing masks.
UHS Chenango Memorial starts new outpatient treatment for COVID patientsMarch 02, 2021
Last week, hospital staff introduced a new type of treatment designed to do just that. The treatment, known as monoclonal antibody therapy, involves infusion of a drug called Bamlanivimab.
Stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccine information sessions & Town Hall meetingsMarch 02, 2021
As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be rolled out across New York State, there's a lot of information being made available to you.
Wear a mask after you get the COVID-19 vaccineFebruary 19, 2021
It's important to keep wearing a mask and continue to practice social distancing, even after you've received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.