This one-night class is designed to help you explore what you will experience during labor and birth. We’ll discuss the childbirth process and offer techniques such as relaxation and breathing to help promote your comfort. Variations of the birth process, induction of labor, back labor, medications including epidural anesthesia, and Cesarean birth are also discussed.
- This class is free to attend.
- Registration for this class can be done by website submission only.
- Attendees are welcome to bring one guest to this class.
- Guests do not need to register. Only one registration is needed per couple.
- This class is held inside the Wilson Place building, located at 52 Harrison Street, Johnson City, NY.
- Class is located in the conference room across the hall from the Wilson Place Pharmacy.
At each UHS Childbirth Education class, one randomly-selected winner will receive a gift.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Childbirth Education" in the subject line.