Documents & Presentations
Southern Tier Vaccination Hub Plan
Guidance for OPWDD, OMH and OASAS
Guidance for Medical Examiners, Coroner, Funeral Workers
Guidance for Hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers Staff
COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Providers
New York State requires active involvement of its health care providers to roll out the COVID-19 vaccine to its 20 million residents. Health care providers must stay up-to-date on the COVID-19 vaccine distribution and implementation.
COVID-19 Vaccine Handling Toolkit
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for those of Childbearing Age
Frequently Asked Questions: Fertility and Pregnancy
Resources for Organizations Serving Refugee, Immigrant, and Migrant Communities
The National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM) shares our commitment to actively addressing disparities that RIM communities face. The center is funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide assistance and resources to state and local health departments working with these communities as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. They collaborate with existing groups to bring public health knowledge and expertise to one centralized place.
Their first set of resources is available online at no cost:
- A growing translated materials library with videos, posters, fact sheets and more on COVID-19 topics
- Community engagement, communications and contact tracing (CICT) toolkits with content specific to addressing the needs of RIM communities
- Resources that support vaccine planning, roll-out, knowledge, and confidence among RIM communities
- Culturally- and linguistically-relevant videos
- Training on stress and resilience for case investigators and contact tracers; additional training topics to be announced soon.
For more information, visit their website, sign up for their newsletter, and follow them on Twitter or Facebook. Please consider exploring these resources and sharing them among your networks and communities.