We are Open, Safe and Ready
UHS is here when you need us.
Now is the time to get the medical care that you and your family may have postponed during the COVID-19 pandemic. United Health Services is open, ready and fully prepared to care for our patients and our community.
Our commitment to providing care for the ongoing health and well-being of our community is vital, particularly in times like these. You can feel confident that we have made the necessary preparations to care for you in a safe, controlled and professional way.
From serious conditions to minor aches and pains, your health care needs haven't stopped and neither have we.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has presented challenges for us all, our hospitals and clinics are prepared to serve all of the health care needs of our community.
What does that mean for you?
- It means that we are working quickly to reschedule previously canceled procedures.
- It means we’re intensely focused on new cleaning and personal protection procedures to keep you safe.
- It means patients and visitors are pre-screened before entering the facility.
- It means everyone in the hospital, including staff and visitors, wears a mask.
- It means visitor restrictions are in place and waiting rooms are arranged to comply with the recommended 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- It means that we’ve implemented new practices to ensure that any COVID-19 related care is provided in an isolated area away from other patients and their families.
Visit our COVID-19 page to stay updated with the latest COVID-19 information and visitor guidelines.
We thank you for continuing to trust UHS for your healthcare needs.