UHS Home Care Showroom precautions
You and your family’s health, safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us at UHS. In an effort to maintain everyone’s safety and reduce the risk to our patients, providers and staff during COVID-19, we are implementing several measures. These polices will remain in effect until further notice.
- We will have a new check in procedure. Please call our office to check in at 607-760-3222. We request you wait in your car, we will call you when you are next to be addressed.
- We ask that you come alone if possible.
- Please do not come to our office if you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, or any combination of those. Please contact your local Health Department.
- No children under the age of 18 (unless they have an RX).
- People over the age of 65 should avoid coming in if at all possible.
As always we look forward to caring for you and apologize for any inconvenience.
We understand this is not going to be an easy or welcome transition. Please know this is to ensure everyone’s safety during this COVID-19 pandemic and to comply with county-wide directives.
*** After hours please contact our on-call service at 607-763-5600. ***