Johnson City Senior Center Health Fair is Oct. 25
Come out and learn about what is available in health care for seniors in the area.
Organizations that will be there include:
- Office for Aging
- Actions for Older people
- Oakdale Physical Therapy and Fitness
- MHAST (Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier)
- United Methodist Homes
- UHS Medical Group Orthopedics
- UHS Pharmacists
- UHS Stay Healthy
- UHS Social Work department
- UHS Mammogram Outreach Coordinator
- and more
Call 607-797-3145 with any questions and to reserve your lunch for the event by 10/23. Lunch is at 11:45 am and is $3.25 for over 60, or $4.25 for under 60 years old.