Have prescriptions mailed if you're too ill to pick them up
If you have a prescription and are too ill to pick it up at a UHS Pharmacy, it can be mailed to you. This applies to both new medications and refills.
Contact your UHS Pharmacy during regular business hours to request interim mail service.
If you’re using the phone attendant system, choose the option o mail, or leave a message to have your prescription mailed on an interim basis. If you talk directly to a pharmacy staff member, let them know that you would like your medication to be mailed.
Prescriptions called in for processing will go out in the mail the next day. They will be sent priority mail, for a two-business-day arrival. Typically the turnaround from time of call-in to arrival is a total of three business days.
You will be called if there is a delay in getting your prescription to you for any reason.
- UHS BGH Retail Pharmacy: 33 Mitchell Ave., Binghamton NY
- M-F 7AM-7PM, 7-3:30 Sat/Sun
- UHS Vestal Pharmacy: 4417 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal NY
- M-F 8AM-8PM, 8-4:30 Sat/Sun
- UHS Endicott Pharmacy: 1302 E. Main St., Endicott NY
- M-F 8:30AM-5PM
- UHS Wilson Place Pharmacy: 52 Harrison St., Johnson City NY
- M-F 7AM-7PM