COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Information
We are doing everything we can to responsibly vaccinate as many people as possible, while following specific NYS guidelines.
Who is eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Age 5+ Eligible
Age 18+ Eligible
Johnson & Johnson
Age 18+ Eligible
UHS COVID vaccinations transition to primary care offices
UHS has vaccinated thousands of community members since 2020 at our Dome on the Vestal Parkway. COVID-19 vaccines are now easily accessible across our community through our local health departments, the NYS vaccination clinic at the former Davis College on Riverside Drive in Johnson City and local pharmacies. We will honor existing vaccine appointments and continue COVID testing there. This move will enable us to move staff immediately to acute patient care areas.
Schedule an Appointment
- UHS offers COVID vaccines by appointment at our primary care offices.
- Our providers are always glad to answer questions you have about any vaccine and schedule a timely appointment for you or your family members.
- For more information on COVID-19 vaccine availability in the community, click here.
Due for a Booster dose?
Schedule your booster shot the same way you would schedule your initial doses.
UHS Chenango Memorial Hospital Vaccination Site
Appointments may be scheduled through any Primary or Specialty Care practice, or by calling the CMH Vaccine Line at (607) 337-4888.
UHS Delaware Valley Hospital Vaccination Site
Appointments may be scheduled by calling the UHS Primary Care - Walton at (607) 865-2400.
How to replace a lost vaccination card/information from NYSDOH
There are three ways to retrieve vaccine information. Unfortunately the state does not replace vaccine cards.
1. You can try the Excelsior Pass online by entering vaccine information: https://epass.ny.gov/home
- If they cannot get your excelsior pass, they can use this contact info to put in a ticket:
- Please use this form if you require assistance for your Excelsior Pass. https://forms.ny.gov/s3/Record-Review-Request
- You can also reach out to the Excelsior Help Desk at 844-699-7277 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
2. Send a message to the NYSIIS help desk and they can mail a vaccine record to a patient.
- The NYIIS link is not public, so please send an email to Covid19Vaccine@health.ny.gov and your request will be forwarded.
3. Your Primary Care provider can provide a copy of your vaccine records.
Frequently Asked Questions
To see Frequently Asked Questions on the New York State COVID-19 Vaccination website, click here.