UHS Virtual Walk-In
Get convenient care online
During your online provider appointment with a professional out of the Binghamton area, receive a diagnosis and prescription (if needed) for your illness from the convenience of your home or work. Answer a few simple questions about your symptoms to begin your online provider visit, and receive a virtual care response between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
UHS Virtual Walk-In patients are treated by the trusted United Health Services providers they would see in a walk-in clinic. For current United Health Services patients, the provider already has access to your United Health Services health record.
Your insurance company will be billed when your virtual healthcare visit is complete.
Conditions We Treat
Respiratory Infections and Allergies
- Cold or sinus infection
- Hay fever/allergies
- Influenza (flu)*
- Female bladder infection (UTI)
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Start a new oral birth control medication
- Refill current oral birth control medication
- Morning-after pill (Emergency contraception)
Anxiety and Depression
- To offer people in the community another option for mental health screening and services, UHS now offers Virtual Walk-In visits for concerns related to anxiety and depression.
Skin and Nail Problems
- Athlete’s foot
- Diaper rash
- Fungal skin infection (tinea)
- Jock itch
- Skin irritation (contact dermatitis)
- Unwanted or other skin conditions
- Constipation and/or diarrhea (gastrointestinal conditions)
- Heartburn or acid reflux (GERD)
Injuries and Pain
- Minor burns
- Lower back pain
Medication to Prevent Illness or Infection
- Influenza prevention
- Pertussis (whooping cough) exposure
- Quit tobacco
- Malaria prevention
- Motion sickness prevention
Eye and Mouth Problems
- Canker or cold sore
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Sty (bump or bumps on the eyelid
- Head lice
- Tick bite
UHS Grill Days: Help every Broome County resident have a Full PlateJune 24, 2022
Outreach to those in need in the community is part of UHS’ mission as a not-for-profit healthcare system, and participation in United Way’s Full Plate Project is one important way our organization is helping those who have food insecurity.
Find UHS on the app store!June 21, 2022
The new UHS mobile app helps you manage your health care so you can focus on what is most important for you and your family.
Life saved in Pharmacy by CPR Heroes’ quick actionJune 20, 2022
Quick action by members of the UHS Hospitals Pharmacy team is being credited with saving the life of a construction worker who collapsed while on the job June 10 at the in-hospital Pharmacy at UHS Binghamton General Hospital.
Donating blood is a lifesaving actJune 19, 2022
If you’re comfortable attending in-person events again, one kind of event that you might want to consider is a blood drive! This can be a great way for you to do your part to save lives—up to three lives, as a matter of fact, with every donation.