UHS cashier window closing
February 19, 2018
At the close of business on March 2, the cashier offices at UHS Wilson Medical Center and UHS Binghamton General Hospital will be closing.
- There will no longer be any revenue staff in these offices.
- All patient payments may be made at outpatient registration, uhs.net/onlinebillpay, over the phone with UHS Customer Service or in person at 346 Grand Ave
- For all currency exchanges, you may present them to the UHS Credit Union but you must have an account with them.
- For all petty cash reimbursements, you must submit them on the Employee Reimbursement Form and send them to Accounts Payable-BGH. You will be reimbursed in your paycheck.
- UHS warehouse merchandise purchases may be made either over the phone or in person at Grand Ave. After purchase as been done arrangements will be made for delivery of merchandise.
- Any questions, you may call Dena Wallan 770-0025 ext. 48701 or Stacy Steen ext. 48708.