Need help renewing insurance through the New York State Marketplace?
Do you need help or know someone who needs help renewing their health insurance through the New York State Marketplace?
Beginning August 1, 2017, the New York State Department of Health is requiring all Child Health Plus (CHP) members who originally enrolled in this program through a health plan to now complete their renewal for the CHP Program through the New York State of Health Marketplace. This transition begins with the CHP members who are renewing for an August 1, 2017 effective date. This renewal process will continue each month for the next year or until all CHP members have been transitioned to the Marketplace. Health Insurance Plans will no longer handle CHP renewals.
For assistance in renewing your child's Child Health Plus plan or any other Marketplace product, including Medicaid, please contact the UHS Financial Advocates at one of the telephone numbers listed below.
Service Type: Financial Advocate: Telephone #:
- Physician Offices Debbie Holmes (607) 762-3434
- Women’s and Babies Dawn Bennett (607) 763-5142
- Binghamton General Hospital Patrick Ranger (607) 338-1113
- Wilson Memorial Hospital Renee Gordon (607) 763-5586
- Wilson Memorial Hospital Shaniqua Lewis (607) 338-1112
- Chenango Memorial Hospital Stacy Currie (607) 337-4295
- Financial Assistance Mindy Fox (607) 338-1206
- Manager, Access Care Tami Miller (607) 338-1200