Celebrate Better Hearing Month with UHS Home Care
Come celebrate with UHS Home Care. We are please to announce we have specialized products for the hearing impaired and carry three different types of units to benefit needs of someone with hearing loss.
- The HomeAware main unit with Smoke/CO signaler. This unit detects smoke/CO, phone, caller ID, doorbell notification, baby crying, bed shaker, fax, extra loud sound, and bright flashing strobe light. This is a complete unit that will benefit anyone with impaired hearing.
- The Sonic Boom Extra-loud dual alarm clock. This clock has dual alarm, snooze button, extra loud pulsating audio alarm, and a powerful bed-shaker with strength control. This product also benefits heavy sleepers as well.
- Hearing Aid compatible headset. Because TWO ears are better than one! Plug this headset into your phone, computer, MP3 player, game consoles, etc. The headset has volume control and boom microphone allows hands-free use.
Stop by and get yours today!
UHS Home Care has the loving caring, personal touch.
*** Mention this article and receive 20% off one of the above items.***
Note: Discount does not apply to products billed to insurance.
UHS Home Care Locations:
- UHS Home Care: 601 Riverside Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790-(607)763-5600 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- UHS Home Care: 26 Conkey Avenue, Norwich NY 13815 (607) 336-5130 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Professional Home Care: 222 Elmira Road, Suite 4, Ithaca, NY 14850 (607) 257-1425 M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.