Skip to Content

Published on November 02, 2015

I need help paying for my medical bills!

UHS provides financial assistance to assist individuals with their medical expenses.

Financial assistance is based on the family size and household income.

If you have questions about Financial Assistance or about how to obtain health insurance, please contact our UHS Advocates.

UHS Advocates, Renee Gordon at (607) 763-5586, Rena Henderson at (607) 762-2550, or Amy Wickizer (607) 763-5386, are available.